Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Accepted submissions"
The following 166 pages are in this category, out of 166 total.
- Submissions/A Culture of Kindness
- Submissions/A data and developer hub for Wikimedia
- Submissions/A framework to evaluate entities impact: wm metrics and friends
- Submissions/Access to Knowledge and Wikipedia Zero
- Submissions/An analysis of Deletionpedia: the value of inclusionism
- Submissions/Ask the developers
- Submissions/Ask the Wiki Education Foundation
- Submissions/An update and LIVE A/B Test from the Fundraising Team
- Submissions/Best practices for the evaluation of GLAM-Wiki cooperations
- Submissions/Beyond talk pages: discussing content in 2020
- Submissions/Big in Japan: Combating Systemic Bias Through Mobile Editing
- Submissions/Bots and Pywikibot
- Submissions/Building an "open coalition"
- Submissions/Cabal for dummies
- Submissions/CirrusSearch: How we've replaced a great search engine with an awesome search engine
- Submissions/Close Encounters of the Third Kind - The secrets of local GLAM outreach
- Submissions/Common grounds for battle, or is the Commons still common?
- Submissions/Common Knowledge? An Ethnography of Wikipedia (On Trust, Distrust, Betrayal and Loyalty)
- Submissions/Community empowerment through professional Community involvement. Will it blend?
- Submissions/Context visualization for Wikipedia articles
- Submissions/Cooperation between the chapters: lessons from the past
- Submissions/Cooperation in a Peer Production Economy: Experimental Evidence from Wikipedia
- Submissions/Crazy Contentious Copyright Challenges Constraining Community Creativity
- Submissions/Creative Commons 4.0: Everything You Wanted to Know, and Probably More
- Submissions/Creative Ways to Alienate Women Online: A How-to Guide for Wikipedians
- Submissions/Face to face editing training: is it worth the effort?
- Submissions/Facing failures and making drastic changes
- Submissions/FastCCI: Taming the Commons Category Tree
- Submissions/Finding and fixing software bugs for the Wikipedias
- Submissions/Fixing grammar errors semi-automatically
- Submissions/Four Years of Contributing and Connecting to Wikipedia from Inside the Audio-visual Archive
- Submissions/Free Our Research - reaching out to academics
- Submissions/Freedom in motion: the state of open video and audio at Wikimedia
- Submissions/From paper book to a digital one on Wikisource
- Submissions/Gender and Beyond: Building Diversity in the Digital Space
- Submissions/GLAM Boot Camp — A New Model for GLAM-Wiki Skills-Building for Wikimedians
- Submissions/GLAMwiki Toolset: How to bring the cultural sector and Wikimedia together
- Submissions/Going off the Boil? A summary of the leading theories as to whether Wikipedia has peaked yet.
- Submissions/Growing the Awesome in your Programs
- Submissions/Have you heard? - The spoken voices of notable people
- Submissions/Hi, my name is 188.8.131.52: unmasking anonymous editors on Wikipedia
- Submissions/How about a MediaWiki Consortium?
- Submissions/How Commons made a quality photographer out of me
- Submissions/How I Wrote an Article for Another Encyclopedia, and How It Compares to Wikipedia
- Submissions/How to produce video & audio files for Wiki projects, for instance interviews
- Submissions/How to stay out of jail and still use images from Wikimedia Commons
- Submissions/How to use Wikidata: Things to make and do with 30 million statements
- Submissions/How we organized a hackathon with GLAM institutions, gave open culture to hackers and made everyone happy
- Submissions/How we've grown mobile into something that everyone does
- Submissions/Human-centered design for free knowledge
- Submissions/Humanitarian OpenStreetMap mapping workshop
- Submissions/IdeaLab mixer
- Submissions/IdeaLab Workshop: Making Ideas into Action
- Submissions/Image by Wikipedia
- Submissions/Informed but unempowered
- Submissions/Interface Vision
- Submissions/Internet skills and the gender gap
- Submissions/It's Alive! The Joy of Real-Time Collaboration
- Submissions/Italians have no art images
- Submissions/Label-a-thon for Wikidata
- Submissions/Learn to edit Wikipedia
- Submissions/Learning Literacy with Wikipedia
- Submissions/Legal Demands: The Good, The Bad, & The Just Plain Wrong
- Submissions/Liquid Lobbying - How could Wikimedia change EU copyright?
- Submissions/Liquid Lobbying - How should Wikimedia advocate for free knowledge?
- Submissions/Lives and deaths of Wikimedia projects in a minority language
- Submissions/Machine aided article translation
- Submissions/Marking open-access references cited on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Measuring community health: Vital signs for Wikimedia projects
- Submissions/Measuring Editor Collaborativeness With Economic Modelling
- Submissions/Medical information online; Wikipedia's place in the ecosystem
- Submissions/Meet the press: Introducing WMF’s new Communications team, the new blog and new chances for community collaboration on media
- Submissions/Multimedia Overview
- Submissions/Multimedia Roundtable
- Submissions/Official statistics and Wikidata - how can National Statistics Institutes best contribute to the Wikimedia community
- Submissions/Open Access & Wikipedia: A Panel Discussion
- Submissions/Open Authority: A New Way to Talk to GLAMs
- Submissions/Open Data Portal Austria
- Submissions/Open Knowledge and the National Institutes of Health of the United States
- Submissions/Open Scholarship Tools - a whirlwind tour.
- Submissions/Open Source Hygiene: Getting the Details Right
- Submissions/OpenStreetMap - what is it and what does it mean for Wikimedians?
- Submissions/OR - the policy we all break on English Wikipedia
- Submissions/Insider/Outsiders - GLAM case studies from India & Mexico
- Submissions/P2Pvalue directory: A collaborative resource to map common-based peer production
- Submissions/Panel: Wikisource, from digitization to data
- Submissions/Parsoid: Dealing with Wikitext so you don't have to™
- Submissions/Playing with the law - Legality in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Presenting Wikipedia (so that people understand)
- Submissions/Project Recap: Distributing WikiReaders to Schools in India, Mexico and South Africa
- Submissions/Promoting OpenGLAM - Exchange of Experiences and Best Practices
- Submissions/Showcase ALL the (cool) things!
- Submissions/Small is beautiful - GLAM in small museums
- Submissions/Structured Wikiquote — The future of the free quote compendium that anyone can edit
- Submissions/Supporting and developing the Wikimedia organisations: the role of the Funds Dissemination Committee
- Submissions/Systemic Bias Workshop Development - IEG update
- Submissions/Tech news
- Submissions/Ten Years of Wikimania: Now What?
- Submissions/Testing internationalized applications for Wikimedia content
- Submissions/Thank you for your email: A day in the Wikimedia Mail Room
- Submissions/The 7 biggest mistakes the Wikipedia Education Program has made — and what we’ve learned from them
- Submissions/The Athena Project: Where are We?
- Submissions/The coolest projects of Wikimedia Chapters - be inspired
- Submissions/The current state of the BLP problem
- Submissions/The fount of all knowledge - wikipedia as the front matter to all research.
- Submissions/The Full OA Stack - Open Access and Open Source
- Submissions/The Future of Libraries and Wikipedia
- Submissions/The GLAM-Wiki Revolution
- Submissions/The missing Wikipedia ads: Designing targeted contribution campaigns
- Submissions/The Old New Thing: Crowdsourcing the Digitization of Ben-Yehuda's Dictionary
- Submissions/The opportunities and challenges of Wikidata
- Submissions/The role of the media in the development of Wikipedia
- Submissions/The State (and Fate) of Video in Wikimedia
- Submissions/The state of metrics for Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums Projects
- Submissions/The state of wikiHow
- Submissions/The State of Wikimedia - A movement Dialogue
- Submissions/The State of Wikimedia Scholarship 2013-2014
- Submissions/The URAA, Copyright Terms, and the Wikimedia Projects
- Submissions/The Wikimedia open source project and you
- Submissions/The Wikipedia Adventure: Play with Learning
- Submissions/The WMF's Free Software Advocacy Group and how you can help
- Submissions/Top down: making a country's education system wiki-compatible
- Submissions/Transforming Wikipedia into the timeline of everything!
- Submissions/We are all User X
- Submissions/We Need to Talk About Paid Editing... Sorting Out Wikipedia's Most Enduring Argument
- Submissions/What does a Wikipedian in Residence in the scientific sector do?
- Submissions/What Wikimedia Can Learn from Journalism – And What Journalism Can Learn From Wikimedia
- Submissions/Where's the T in Wikimedia Diversity
- Submissions/Which Law Applies to Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Who reads what and how: Transforming reading behavior into valuable feedback for the Wikipedia community
- Submissions/Why we need to pay people to create free knowledge
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Capitol Hill
- Submissions/Wiki loves parliaments
- Submissions/Wiki-Med: The Story of the First Full Wikipedia Course in Israel - A Case Study
- Submissions/WikiCredit - Calculating & presenting value contributed to Wikipedia
- Submissions/Wikidata - current state and Q&A
- Submissions/Wikidata Toolkit: A Java library for working with Wikidata
- Submissions/Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap: History, Current Status, and Challenges
- Submissions/Wikimedia translation sprint
- Submissions/Wikipedia and breaking news: ‘Not quite encyclopedic?’
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Medicine
- Submissions/Wikipedia Education Cooperative Panel
- Submissions/Wikipedia Goes Viral: Experiments in Social Media
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Education: by the numbers
- Submissions/Wikisource technical infrastructure: what we have done and what we could do
- Submissions/Wikistats: New Patterns
- Submissions/WMF Grants Showcase: Funding Diversity