Submissions/The Athena Project: Where are We?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2014.
- Submission no. 5047
- Title of the submission
- The Athena Project: Where are We?
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- Brandon Harris (Jorm)
- E-mail address
- Jorm (WMF)
- Country of origin
- United States
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- At Wikimania 2012 I gave a talk, The Athena Project: Wikipedia in 2015, which described the strategic roadmap for design changes that would take us to the Wikipedia of the year 2015. It is now 2014, and we want to give an overview of where we are on that map. We'll discuss what was successful and what was not so successful. We'll talk about what we added and what we scrapped, and we'll talk about what we have yet to do.
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Jaredzimmerman (WMF) (talk) 06:34, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- --Ziko (talk) 18:59, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- Tpt (talk) 20:00, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- Jarry1250 (talk) 10:13, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- TheDJ (talk) 16:48, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
- GorillaWarfare (talk) 22:14, 4 April 2014 (UTC)
- Quiddity (talk) 21:18, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- Borys Kozielski (talk) 16:52, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
- Sabbon (talk) 21:01, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
- Tar Lócesilion (talk) 17:43, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
- Sshhiivv (talk) 16:03, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- --Another Believer (talk) 15:23, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
- Add your username here.