Submissions/Design Communication Roundtable
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2014.
- Submission no. 8513
- Title of the submission
- Design Communication Roundtable
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- Brandon Harris (Jorm) / Wikimedia Foundation Design Team
- E-mail address
- Jorm (WMF)
- Country of origin
- United States
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Discussions about design direction and priorities between the Wikimedia Foundation and the greater Wikimedia movement community can be tense. Difficulties are many: where do we have discussions? how is feedback best heard? how can the community be sure that staff designers are sensitive to the community's needs? We'll have a frank and open discussion about how best to solve some of these issues and hopefully reach consensus as to how best to proceed.
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 60 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Steven (WMF) (talk) 21:15, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- Quiddity (talk) 19:22, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- the wub "?!" 00:15, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
- Slowking4 (talk) 22:54, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Sshhiivv (talk) 22:27, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- ARipstra (WMF)--126.96.36.199 11:40, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- KHammerstein (WMF) (talk) 13:21, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
- Add your username here.