Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Discussions"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Submissions/Paid contributions in the Chinese context of monitoring and guiding online public opinion
- Submissions/Penetrate wikipedia to rural area
- Submissions/Personal names as a step and a reason to include Wiktionary into Wikidata
- Submissions/Perspectives of merging the 3 incubator-like projects of WMF
- Submissions/Reaching Humanities Scholars
- Submissions/Reaching population beyond the "Golden billion"
- Submissions/Relationship between Wikipedia and the community
- Submissions/RENFORCER LA CRÉDIBILITÉ DE LA WIKIPÉDIA : L'intérêt de la création obligatoire d'un compte pour contribuer à la Wikipédia ainsi que l'incitation à renseigner un CV, en particulier pour le domaine universitaire.
- Submissions/Roundtable: Admin tools development
- Submissions/Structured Wikiquote — The future of the free quote compendium that anyone can edit
- Submissions/Digital collaboration with machine-readable sign language text in the SignWriting script
- Submissions/Discussion Room
- Submissions/Discussion Room/1
- Submissions/Discussion Room/2
- Submissions/Discussion Room/3
- Submissions/Discussion Room/4
- Submissions/Wikimedia and the Law
- Submissions/Sustainable development in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Teaching Wikipedia in Africa
- Submissions/Ten Years of Wikimania
- Submissions/The "3W" phenomenon - Web - Women - Wikipedia
- Submissions/The fount of all knowledge - wikipedia as the front matter to all research.
- Submissions/The importance of easy referencing and linking bibliographical content
- Submissions/The state of metrics for Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums Projects
- Submissions/The State of Wikimedia - A movement Dialogue
- Submissions/The Wikipedia Books Project
- Submissions/We Need to Talk About Paid Editing... Sorting Out Wikipedia's Most Enduring Argument
- Submissions/What is wrong with Wikipedia lessons?
- Submissions/What you don't see is wrong with Wikipedia because you can see
- Submissions/Wiki, Facebook and project collaboration
- Submissions/Wiki, Wikipedia and Flipped Classroom
- Submissions/Wikimedia and the Natural History Museum, London
- Submissions/Wikimedia beyond the borders: Learn new language! Teach your language! - WikiTranslate
- Submissions/Wikimedia in the Participatory Commons
- Submissions/Wikimedia UK's Virtual Learning Environment
- Submissions/Wikimedia workflows as prototypes for open research
- Submissions/Wikimedian in Residence programme review (WMUK)
- Submissions/Wikimedian in Residence programme review (WMUK) - workshop
- Submissions/Wikipedia - One Wheel in Many Social Machines
- Submissions/Wikipedia and citizen emancipation
- Submissions/Wikipedia as a research environment