Category:Education Outreach submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Education Outreach submissions"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Submissions/Scrum for Education: Learn how to Groom the Product Backlog to Delight Wikipedia
- Submissions/Sterio.me and GSM-only mLearning via audio
- Submissions/The Montessori Method for Adult training - The freedom in learning
- Submissions/Wikipedia to the Rescue on "The Negative Effect of Social Media in the Educational Development of Sub-Saharan Africa - A case study of Nigeria"
- Submissions/Sustainable development in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Teachers' use of wikipedia
- Submissions/The 7 biggest mistakes the Wikipedia Education Program has made — and what we’ve learned from them
- Submissions/The campus library as a center for Wikipedia activities
- Submissions/The first Welsh Wikipedian in Residence: Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol
- Submissions/The Negative Effect of Social Media in Educational Development of Sub-Saharan Africa - A case study of Nigeria
- Submissions/The role of Wikipedia student organizations on campus
- Submissions/The world's first Wikipedian in Academy
- Submissions/To Include Wiki-editing in School Curriculum
- Submissions/Top down: making a country's education system wiki-compatible
- Submissions/Wikipedia in the classroom: Language teaching and learning
- Submissions/We spent our youth killing time waiting for the web to show up
- Submissions/What is wrong with Wikipedia lessons?
- Submissions/Wiki Loves E-textbooks
- Submissions/Wiki, Facebook and project collaboration
- Submissions/Wiki, Wikipedia and Flipped Classroom
- Submissions/Wiki-Med: The Story of the First Full Wikipedia Course in Israel - A Case Study
- Submissions/Wikiexpedition and Wikitraining in Chernigiv oblast
- Submissions/WikiKids, the children's wikipedia in the Netherlands
- Submissions/Wikimedia beyond the borders: Learn new language! Teach your language! - WikiTranslate
- Submissions/Wikimedia beyond the borders: Translate a song! - WikiTranslate
- Submissions/Wikimedia UK's Virtual Learning Environment
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Medicine
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Underprivileged Community
- Submissions/Wikipedia as a tool for creating continuously updatable open access scientific review.
- Submissions/wikipedia education and awareness in some Ghanaian schools and proposed project of corporate participation and unity through wikipedia as a tool of "understanding"
- Submissions/Wikipedia Education Cooperative Panel
- Submissions/Wikipedia Education Program in Egypt and Jordan: closing the gender gap and growing contributions to the Arabic Wikipedia
- Submissions/Wikipedia in Education: by the numbers
- Submissions/Wikipedia Zero in South Africa: Case Study
- Submissions/Wikipedia-An Inclusion in the 21st-century classroom
- Submissions/Wikipedia: from participatory didactics to civic education
- Submissions/WikiProfessor: Virtually tutoring reached out new Wikipedians
- Submissions/WikiVet - a global community of practice