Submissions/Do you want to be the next wikiArS node?
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2014 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no. 3009
- Title of the submission
- Do you want to be the next wikiArS node?
- Subtitle: results from the last Academic Year and tips to deploy wikiArS initiative in other countries
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Catalonia, Spain
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Presentation of results of wikiArS initiative in 2013-14 Academic Year
- Recommendations for wikimedians and Wikimedia organizations evaluating whether to be a new local node of wikiArS
We will explain some of the experiences and results from 2013-14 Academic Year hightlighting its that could be an inspiration to replicate the initiative in other places.
Then we will explain the wikiArS organizer tookit and options to launch a wikiArS node in your country.
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- not yet
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).