Submissions/Remixing Wikipedia - When learners create textbooks and learning paths
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2014 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no. 3025
- Title of the submission
Remixing Wikipedia - When learners create textbooks and learning paths
- Type of submission (discussion, hot seat, panel, presentation, tutorial, workshop)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
Wikimedians of Iceland User Group
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
This presentation discusses how Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects can be valuable resources in learning environment where learners are creators and makers.
Students create their own textbooks and learning material
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Add your username here.