Submissions/Wikimedia beyond the borders: Translate a song! - WikiTranslate
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2014 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no. 2533
- Title of the submission
- Wikimedia beyond the borders - WikiTranslate - Translate a song
- Type of submission
- Workshop and tutorial
- Author of the submission
- Natasha Brown, Edlira Dushku and Maria Anning
- E-mail address
- Natbrown, EdliraDushku
- Country of origin
- Russia, Albania and UK
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- http://wikitranslate.org/wiki/Main_Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnRussianSpeakRussian/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LearnRussianLanguage
- Education Outreach
- Wikimedia beyond the borders: Learn new language! Teach your language! - WikiTranslate
- Wikimedia beyond the borders: Translate a song! - WikiTranslate
We translate any song that is not protected by copyright or have been submitted to us by their copyright holders. We will make the audios or videos of the translations of the song later and add the videos and/or audios to WikiTranslate.
- Length of session
- 40 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Add your username here.