Category:Legal & Free Culture submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Legal & Free Culture submissions"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Submissions/CCToolkits or how to bring Creative Commons to the masses
- Submissions/Collaborative map creation process using ShareMap
- Submissions/Collaborative Plagiarism Documentation
- Submissions/Common grounds for battle, or is the Commons still common?
- Submissions/Crazy Contentious Copyright Challenges Constraining Community Creativity
- Submissions/Creative Commons 4.0: Everything You Wanted to Know, and Probably More
- Submissions/What Wikimedia Can Learn from Journalism – And What Journalism Can Learn From Wikimedia
- Submissions/Which Law Applies to Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Why we need to pay people to create free knowledge
- Submissions/WikiAir Project
- Submissions/WikiMafia: Free Culture Against Organized Crime
- Submissions/Wikimedia - The New Secondary Source of Law
- Submissions/Wikimedia beyond the borders: Learn new language! Teach your language! - WikiTranslate
- Submissions/Wikimedia beyond the borders: Translate a song! - WikiTranslate
- Submissions/Wikipedia and the evolving world of privacy regulation
- Submissions/Wikipedia and the regulation of trademarks