Category:Open Scholarship submissions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Open Scholarship submissions"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Submissions/Open Access & Wikipedia: A Panel Discussion
- Submissions/Open access research without peer review as reliable references in Wikipedia
- Submissions/Open Evaluation: collecting opinions from the scientific community on published papers
- Submissions/Open Knowledge and the National Institutes of Health of the United States
- Submissions/Open Notebook Computer Science
- Submissions/Open Scholarship and the Humanities
- Submissions/Open Scholarship Tools - a whirlwind tour.
- Submissions/Open Science Overview
- Submissions/ORCID and DOI as main tools to increase quality and quantity of scholarship, and how to implement this improvements in Wikipedia
- Submissions/The fount of all knowledge - wikipedia as the front matter to all research.
- Submissions/The Full OA Stack - Open Access and Open Source
- Submissions/The Future of the Open Access Button
- Submissions/The State of Wikimedia Scholarship 2013-2014
- Submissions/The sum of medieval knowledge
- Submissions/To Include Wiki-editing in School Curriculum
- Submissions/Wikimedia projects as a publication platform for local heritage resources
- Submissions/Wikimedia workflows as prototypes for open research
- Submissions/Wikipedia as a research environment
- Submissions/Wikipedia as a tool for creating continuously updatable open access scientific review.
- Submissions/Working group: Learning from the wiki community to make science more open