|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hi, I am interested in lending finger strokes to the preparation of this event, especially in terms of the Legacy as well as interaction with the scientific community in and near London as part of the guided tours, the GLAM activities and the (un)conference sessions.
My background is in Biophysics, and my home wiki is the English Wikipedia, though I have been more active on Commons lately.
The following proposals have been submitted with some involvement on my end. If you would like to join in on organizing any of these, please get in contact (e.g. by simply adding to those pages). Thanks!
- Submissions/Marking open-access references cited on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Open Access & Wikipedia: A Panel Discussion
- Submissions/Open Knowledge and the National Institutes of Health of the United States
- Submissions/Reform of citation structure for all Wikimedia projects
- Submissions/The Full OA Stack - Open Access and Open Source
- Not accepted, or pending
The following will be worked on once the schedule is at least roughly known.