- 1 Go to geraldshields11 to talk to Gerald Shields
- 2 Mesh networking in Sayada, Tunisia
- 3 Submissions/Wikipedia in the classroom: Language teaching and learning
- 4 Submissions/Engaging minorities on the Wikimedia projects: Easier said than done?
- 5 Submissions/Context visualization for Wikipedia articles
- 6 Strange voting pattern
- 7 Empty slots at Wikimania?
- 8 Submissions/The_missing_Wikipedia_ads:_Designing_targeted_contribution_campaigns
- 9 Mapping brown bag meeting proposal
Go to geraldshields11 to talk to Gerald Shields
Please see my English language Wikipedia user page at geraldshields11 for more information about me and to leave a message on my talk page to contact me. Geraldshields11 (talk) 16:38, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
Strange voting pattern
Gerald, I would like to ask, if I may, why mine was the only submission out of over 400 that you did not vote on? There is a similarly odd pattern with James Forrester's vote, though not as pronounced as yours. You voted on every one of over 400 submissions, except mine. Thanks. Edward B (talk) 06:07, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Dear Edward B, I do not know or remember why I missed voting on the topic because I took time to comment on the topic in February and April. See https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Submissions/The_sum_of_medieval_knowledge Geraldshields11 (talk) 13:07, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
Empty slots at Wikimania?
Hi Gerald, I see there are still empty slots at Wikimania and there are some talks (like mine Submissions/Collaborative_Plagiarism_Documentation :) that are still open. Will the empty slots be filled anytime soon? If I am to speak about, among other things, Wikipedia articles that are included (unattributed) in German doctoral dissertations, I will need to prepare some data. I'm coming and would love to be able to give the talk. Greetings, --WiseWoman (talk) 23:34, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- Dear WiseWoman, I thank you for contacting me about this issue. I am not the person who is finalizing the schedule. Geraldshields11 (talk) 23:50, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- Dear DarTar, You are welcome. I will not be able to give feedback after the presentation at Wikimania. Geraldshields11 (talk) 23:01, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
Mapping brown bag meeting proposal
Hi, I noticed that you added yourself as interested in this topic Submissions/Collabarative_map_creation_process_using_ShareMap.
Finally it was not selected but there is an idea to have 30 minute brown bag meeting on mapping topics during saturday lunch break (about 13:30), please add yourself on the page below if you are interested
Talk:Submissions/Collaborative_map_creation_process_using_ShareMap --Jkan997 (talk) 00:42, 6 August 2014 (UTC)