Hi, I'm working for PACKED expertise center digital heritage, a non-profit organisation based in Brussels. And I'm attending wikimania to find out more about wikidata and glamwiki toolset, looking for opportunities to set up projects in Belgium.
- 10.00 Frobisher 456: John Cummings The state of metrics for GLAM projects
- 10.30 Barbican Hall: Lydia Pintcher, Wikidata project
- 11.30 Barbican Hall: Markus Kroetzsch, How to use wikidata
- 12.00 Frobisher 456: Shani Evenstein, "F" for fashion - a panel
- 13.30 Lunch
- 14.00 Telco
- 14.30 Transforming Wikipedia into the timeline of everything!
- 15.00 ???
- 16.30 Hammerson Room, Beat estermann, Best practices for the evaluation of GLAM-Wiki_cooperations
- /Open Authority: A New Way to Talk to GLAMs
- https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/The_opportunities_and_challenges_of_Wikidata The oppotunities and challnges of wikidata]
Would like to meet