London Walks/The Barbican High Walk
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Next Walk: Saturday August 9th
An exploration of the area around the venue of Wikimania 2014. This walk will be in the spirit of a wiki, where you can edit the route.
Date and Time
- 19:30 BST (18:30 GMT) on Saturday August 9th.
- Walk will be about 2 miles (3 km) in length.
- Aim to end at the OpenStreetMap 10th Anniversary pub party, at the Artillery Arms.
- Also Welcome to Grub Street
Meet at Barbican Tube Station at street level.
To be discovered, but within this OpenStreetMap area....
- Barbican Centre
- Barbican Estate
- Golden Lane Estate
- London Wall
- In search of Grub Street
- St Giles-without-Cripplegate
- Wood Street
- City of London School for Girls
- LSO St Luke's
- Silicon Roundabout
- Inmarsat Global HQ at 99 City Road.