Pre-Conference: Civi CRM Meetup
Wikimedia UK is one of several Wikimedia movement entities that uses Civi CRM, the open source database, to manage its contact records, donations and reporting metrics. We would like to bring together staff and volunteers from chapters who have experience of developing or using Civi CRM to deliver Wikimedia chapter or user group projects. We can create an agenda together and hopefully cover ideas for future development to support movement work and sharing training and ideas for how to get other chapters and user groups supported with Civi.
August 9, 2014
TBC - The Barbican Centre
Time: 17:30 GMT+1, 18:30 local time
WMUK and CompuCorp are co-organizing this pre-conference. Get in touch with us if you have any questions, inputs or ideas:
Katherine (WMUK): katherine.bavagewikimedia.org.uk
If you're interested to attend the pre-conference, please list your name below.
Room capacity xx people. Refreshments will be provided
- Romaine (talk) 16:08, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- Prolineserver (talk) 14:09, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
- KuboF (talk) 17:36, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
- Fabian Tompsett (WMUK) (talk) 07:35, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- How Wikimedia UK is using Civi CRM to measure and report on institutional partnerships