Submissions/World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2014 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no. 1109
- Title of the submission
- World's 6th Most Spoken Language: Bengali Wikipedia
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Jayanta Nath
- Country of origin
- Wikimedia India
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract Presenting about World's 6th Most Spoken Language
- Bengali Wikipedia. I am wikipedia since 2006 (in English wikipedia with IP edit) and 2007 in Bengali Wikipedia. I am promoting and organizing local wiki meetup and workshop in Kolkata (it may be call in Eastern India). My slides/presentation is about our past/future projects and share my all experience of my native Bengali language Wikipedia, our community, our growth.
- Detailed proposal
- WikiCulture and Community and Wikis in Asia
- Length of presentation/talk
- 25 Minutes
- Language of presentation/talk
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- scholarship applied
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- I support Bangla Wikipedia! Blue Rasberry (talk) 23:18, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Add your username here.