Submissions/Probabilistic approach to prime counting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an Off-topic disqualified submission for Wikimania 2014.
- Submission no. 9042
- Probabilistic approach to prime counting
- Author of the submission
- <Chris De Corte>
- E-mail address
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
The goal of this document is to share with the mathematical community the �nding of a new mathematical relationship with regard to prime counting that originated out of our proba- bilistic approach to the occurrence of primes. One of the side results will be a new formula for the natural logarithmic function as well.
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- 30 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Add your username here.
Chrisdecorte (talk) 04:31, 30 March 2014 (UTC)