Submissions/Perspectives in Medicine on Wikipedia
After careful consideration, the Programme Committee has decided not to accept the below submission at this time. Thank you to the author(s) for participating in the Wikimania 2014 programme submission, we hope to still see you at Wikimania this August.
- Submission no. 2030
- Title of the submission
- Perspectives in Medicine on Wikipedia
- Type of submission)
- Author of the submission
- Lane Rasberry, user:bluerasberry
- E-mail address
- Username, Country of origin, Affiliation, topic
- Lane Rasberry, - United States, Consumer Reports, Wikipedian in Residence sharing health information
- Abhishek Suryawanshi - India, Scientist, Marathi Wikipedia community member.
- Personal homepage or blog
- Other contributors to balance presentation - to be determined
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
Various contributors to health speak for 8 minutes each on what they do with medical content on Wikipedia, then they take questions from the audience. This panel showcases various perspectives in medicine on Wikipedia.
- GLAM Outreach
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- panel length - 60 minutes?
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).