Education Pre-Conference/Education Programmes: Organisations and Practice
Overview of session
This session will enable practitioners from various education programmes from across the Wikimedia community to come together and share their experiences and learn from each other. Our focus will be on the structural questions of how to organise education programmes.
- People active in the organization of an education program
- People who would like to be active in the organization of an education program
This will be a panel session with speakers from different organisational and cultural backgrounds. We will have a one-hour session where each participant will briefly present how they have structured their education organisation and after that there is time for questions and discussion.
- Jami Mathewson – Wiki Education Foundation, USA
- User:Hubertl – School- and University-Programme, Austria
- Filip Maljković - Wikimedia Serbia Chapter
- Oona Castro - Ação Educativa, Brazil
- Who: Anyone interested in the organisation of an education programme
- What: Panel session
- When: Thursday, August 7 from 10 to 11am.
- Where: South Frobisher 6, Barbican Centre