Salam, welcome to my user page!
I first contributed to Wikipedia on October 2007. Like everyone else, I write about things I like: football, history, politics, law, and a little bit of everything else. My home wiki is Wikipedia Bahasa Indonesia, and I co-founded the Wikipedia Minangkabau in 2013. I have also contributed some photographs to Commons.
I have been a member of Wikimedia Indonesia since 2017. My volunteer works with the Wikimedia movement has been featured at Global Voices, Slate, and Analisa. I have also appeared at Bebaskan Pengetahuan promotional video for WMID.
My native language is Minangkabau. I am fluent in Indonesian, Malay, and English and I know a little bit of Arabic and French. To reach me, kindly send an e-mail.
- WikiGAP (Oct 2018): feminism-themed edit-a-thon in collaboration with the Swedish Embassy;
- WikiBagurau (Jun 2019): Wikipedia editing retreat for active volunteers in Solok;
- Magang (Aug-Oct 2019): in-person internship at Wikimedia community basecamp in Padang;
- Wiki Masuk Sekolah (Sep-Nov 2019): Wikimedia classes for high school and college students around Padang;
- Wiki Pustaka Sumatra (Nov-Dec 2019): procuring and cataloguing source books for the Wikimedia community library in Padang;
- WikiDialek (Dec 2019-Apr 2020): recording Minangkabau dialects around West Sumatra for Wikimedia Commons;
- WikiLatih (2019-current): Wikipedia outreach workshops for public in Padang, Medan, Jakarta, and Jayapura;