Me at the German Wikipedia: Duesentrieb. That's my primary account. If you want to contact me, please go to my talk page there. I'm also quite active on the Commons. Sometimes, i'm also at the English Wikipedia.
Licensing policy: I hereby place all my textual contributions to meta.wikimedia.org into the public domain (if this should not be possible by some legal technicality, I grant anyone the right to use, modify and distribute, without any restrictions or conditions with regards to copyright). This only applies to my own original work of course, not when I import or copy other people's work. It also does not automatically apply to images and other media files, nor to program source code, nor to my contributions to other wikis, on Wikimedia sites or elsewhere. Note that the above statement shall not be taken to waiver any personality rights.
- My stuff on the Toolserver: User:Duesentrieb/Tools (related changes); See also http://tools.wikimedia.de/~daniel/ and http://wiki.ts.wikimedia.org/view/User:Duesentrieb
- Thoughts about MediaWiki extensions: User:Duesentrieb/Extensions
- Bug parade: de:Benutzer:Duesentrieb#Bugs_und_Erweiterungen
- I have written an extended version of the RSS-feed extension by Mutante: User:Duesentrieb/RSS
- Here are some ideas about improving categories: User:Duesentrieb/Categories
- implementing XML output for mediawiki: User:Duesentrieb/XML