Submissions/Perspectives in Medicine on Wikipedia
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2014.
- Submission no. 2030
- Title of the submission
- Perspectives in Medicine on Wikipedia
- Type of submission)
- Author of the submission
- Lane Rasberry, user:bluerasberry
- E-mail address
- Username, Country of origin, Affiliation, topic
- Lane Rasberry, - United States, Consumer Reports, Wikipedian in Residence sharing health information
- Abhishek Suryawanshi - India, Scientist, Marathi Wikipedia community member.
- Personal homepage or blog
- Other contributors to balance presentation - to be determined
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
Various contributors to health speak for 8 minutes each on what they do with medical content on Wikipedia, then they take questions from the audience. This panel showcases various perspectives in medicine on Wikipedia.
- GLAM Outreach
- Length of session (if other than 30 minutes, specify how long)
- panel length - 60 minutes?
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
Interested attendees[edit | edit source]
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).